Outdoor Cedar Barrel Sauna 7' x 7' with Wood Fired Sauna Heater
Through Computer Aided Milling and Computer Aided Design we take the time-tested art of barrel making to the extreme to ensure absolute accuracy. These outdoor saunas require no specialty tools to assemble. All boards are precut to their exact dimensions, making assembly easy even for the not so handy. The unique circular outdoor sauna design provides a much superior heat/steam circulation versus square or rectangular rooms. The 1 ½” thick cedar provides a natural insulation barrier for heat retention while still allowing the sauna to breath. With a circular design there is 23% less area to heat compared to the same size box style sauna.
Standard Wood Fired Package:
gorgeous 6 person outdoor barrel sauna is constructed from 100% Clear Western
Red Cedar. It measures a Full 7'
diameter by 7' long which gives ample
seating and headroom. Our standard package includes dual height seats, glass
sauna door, cedar duck board floor, and sauna vent kit. It is
heated with a Wood Fired Sauna Heater and comes complete with our sauna
Cedar Wood Benefits
No other wood has the insulating value of cedar.
Cedar has long been known for its resilience to decay and rot.
Cedar is the choice in outdoor wood for most high end custom homes.
Cedar has the ability to withstand extreme temperature variations including moisture and heat.
Cedar is naturally resistant to termites and other insects.
These beautiful barrel saunas are among the largest in the industry. They measure a full 7’ tall x 7’ long for extra interior space and height and include 2 bench seats in its modular design. They can be assembled and disassembled very quickly. The Pre-Fab design uses a cooperage ball and socket design and no screws. A set of brushed stainless steel straps set this indoor sauna apart from the rest!! Our modern wood fired sauna heaters incorporate clean burning combustion chambers and all the economies of heating with wood.
- Clear grade "A" Western Red Cedar is the perfect choice for any outdoor application and is the premier wood for sauna construction.
- Our 7' Barrel Sauna is Perfect for family and friends! It can seat up to 6 persons, with two benches each with a different height to meet everybody's needs. The 7' height provides lots of head room, and is the tallest in the industry.
doors are pre-hung using "clear" Western Red Cedar. The doors
are fully insulated and come with real brass hardware.
- We use 3 x stainless steel straps (304L
grade) to prove a solid structure support with no chance of the staves warping.
Stainless steel is much more expensive but will never rust or oxidize the cedar
milling design uses two separate joints; a canoe joint for the staves and
T&G joint for the walls giving superior strength and rigidity.
- Pressure treated 2" x 10" cradle
supports the sauna solidly.
seat structure, allows for different seat height levels, great for kids or
cooling off! All seats are made from clear Western Red Cedar and are hand sanded to
provide a sliver free comfortable finish. Cedar is the wood of choice as it
does not heat up like other woods. Even at high temperatures the seats will not
Our cedar Saunas offers the SaunaCore Family 16 line of wood fired sauna heaters. These are quality wood fired sauna stoves made in North America. This stove features a glass door so you can watch the fire as you enjoy the sauna. Shown at left is the 6" pipe adapter we include with each stove at no charge.
The sauna stove has a large stainless steel stone chamber and fire surface area for excellent heat storage capacity. The upper surface of the fire chamber is 10 mm (3/8") thick, ensuring years of enjoyable use. The outer mantle is beautiful enameled steel. The exit flue can be user-configured to exit the top or the rear of the wood fired sauna stove.
A new design in the combustion chamber ensures a good draft and the stones are heated evenly and effectively. Note: Chimney not include, please contact local building inspector to ensure proper codes for your area, as with any sauna wood heater this is not CSA approved.
- Detailed assembly instructions with illustrations and photos as well as
an operating manuals, help make installation of our outdoor saunas simple.
outdoor saunas are sold in kit form for easy transportation. Our Pre-Fab
engineering makes it easy to assemble even for the "not so handy"
using a few basic tools such a wrench and screw driver.
- Clear Western Red Cedar1 ½” thick
- 6 Kw Surgical Stainless Steel Sauna Core SE heater with timer or Wood Fired Family 16 Heater
- Cedar protective heater guard
- Dual height hand sanded cedar seats pre made
- Cedar duck board floor
- Brushed stainless steel straps
- Stainless steel fasteners
- Insulated Clear Cedar Door with tempered glass door
- Brass hardware kit
- Cedar trim and door jams
- Douglas Fir support cradles
- 5 year product warranty
Deluxe Sauna Accessory Kit (Optional):
A must for every sauna! This sauna Accessory kit includes everything the sauna enthusiast will need Including:
- 1 cedar sauna bucket with cedar ladle and plastic insert
- 1 gallon of interior sauna sealant
- 1 cedar sauna hour glass timer
- 1 cedar sauna back rest
- 1 combo cedar thermometer and hygrometer
- Special sauna pillow
- 1 quart of non toxic sauna cleaner
- Wooden Sauna label/plaque