8 Person Cedar Hot Tub
Take your backyard space to the next level with this beautifully crafted cedar hot tub. Designed to accommodate up to 8 people, this outdoor wood hot tub combines the age old tradition of barrel making and modern manufacturing technology to create one of the finest wooden hot tubs for sale on the market. Hot tubs crafted from clear western red cedar are a cut above other hot tubs offering more insulation, resilience against decay and insects, and the ability to withstand more extreme temperature variations. The ambience and aromatherapy that emanates from the tub is also another unique feature.
This hot tub measures 48” high with a depth of about 44” and features many options that will take your soak to the next level of relaxation. Entertain your friends or kick back solo after a long day – no matter how you choose to enjoy it, you won’t regret investing in this genuine cedar hot tub!
What makes a cedar tub stand out, compared to other
"spas", is the style, beauty, ambiance and aromatherapy that can only
come from a 100% clear western red cedar. We believe you'll agree that the
experience and pleasure of owning a wooden tub is hard to beat!
Choose a classic tub with no heater or select one of the heating
options including: Electric, natural gas or propane, electric/gas hybrid or a
wood. Customize your tub with a variety
of cover colors.
These hot tubs are made to order and typically take 4-6 weeks to
arrive. Additional features &
options can be added, please contact us if you want additional features not
Cedar Wood Benefits
- No other wood has the insulating value of cedar.
- Cedar provides a natural insulating tub that is equivalent to a plastic tub.
- Cedar has long been known for its resilience to decay and rot.
- Cedar is the choice in outdoor wood for most high-end custom homes
- Cedar has the ability to withstand extreme temperature variations including
moisture and heat.
- Cedar is naturally resistant to termites and other insects.
DELUXE TUB PACKAGE:
Tub Package plus accessories described below
- Cedar shelves to cover 1/2 circumference of hot tub
skirting to hide the plumbing
- Cedar stairs with railing that matches the radius of the hot tub
* All exterior electric heater installs require the electrical heaters be
covered. This can be accomplished with the Deluxe Packaged heater enclosure or
DYI can install under decks or build your own enclosure to prevent elements
from entering your heater.
Steps to Selecting a Home Patio & Cabin Cedar Hot Tub:
Questions? Call 1-651-243-1323
or email us at email@example.com
Please note some pictures show custom stairs, installs, & additional features that that have been added by the homeowner or customized at time of order. Please contact us if you have any special project needs.